1. Attach the device (Attach the upper rack and magnet bracket at the bottom)
2. Attach the magnet bracket at the bottom and a spring
3. Fix the jet to the nozzles using tongs
4. Photo of fixed jets
5. Connect the hoses to the jets of the body
6. Connect the hoses to nozzles
7. Properly connect the hoses so that it does not droop
8. Connect the power jack plug to the switch of the body
9. Connect the power to the battery of speed sprayer by placing electrode correctly
10. Disconnect by turning the power jack plug of agitation device to left
11. Remove the lid of the container by turning the agitation device to left.
12. Put proper amount of pollens into the container considering the size of land.
13. Connect the agitation device and connector jack by turning them to right.
14. ① Place the control switch on 1, 2, or 3 considering the proper amount of ejected pollens ② and turn on the switch.
15. Safely install remote control cables in speed sprayer. (Use cable ties & wire clips)
16. Turn on or off using the remote control in the driver’s seat.
17. Photo of completed installation